Press

SAY HELLO


Saying 'hi' is rather hard for me now even 'goodbye' is still the hard one.
Yet I'm still leaving my happiness to Super Junior.
Siwon already back from China to do his drama^_____^
Lol. I expect that Siwon will get some rest after arrive there but here is everybody.
SIWON MEET AND EVEN TREAT EUNHYUK AND DONGHAE MEAL!!
They know Siwon back and brings a lot of money since Leeteuk still do his army so they need another daddy first to fulfil their time. LMAO XD
Eunhyuk and Donghae already finished their D&E tour /isn't it? i lost some update-__-/.
Back to past I remember when the first time after a LONG LONG LONG time no meet Hangeng and YEHET! THEY WERE SHOOK HAND and I wonder if my OT15 back again /plus Henry and Zhoumi/.
THANK YOU GOD.
I hope Kris will back someday as OT12 again in EXO *_*

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment