Press

LUV OF MAY


Hey. I change my theme again for blog. My static blog will appear soon when I want to change it back. What do you think of this? Better than before? I love your critics^^ we will discuss about BAEKSOO here, but let me say something first!
Everyone who enter my blog, I wanna say thank you.
This is my comeback since along time ago I posted my last post of April.
I'm updating about baeksoo at twitter because I can access them as fast as I can.
So probably all of you (wherever you are) though I'm going to hiatus again. NO!
I already pass my national exam and wish it will be miracle of May.
They (government) will announce both my national exams score and I will be grated or not and I can go to the university that already choose me or not.
While me in house just busy with my book especially if can't pass the selection of university, I must do test once again to enter the university.
Okay. Just leave this chit chat and let's talk about BAEKSOO or perhaps some of you call them BAEKDO. Both are same :).

First. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAO!!1 ALL BEST WISHES FOR YOU.... I LOVE YOUR SHY SIDE OPPA^^.

Second. OH!!! WELCOME TO DRAMA LAND DYO!!!! I'M WAITING FOR YOUR DRAMA. I read about his drama review that he's a student who wonders to become a good novelist (if I'm not mistaken). AND WTH! HE DRESSED LIKE A JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL. Actually he's role is a student of SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL. OMG! HOW CAN?? TOO CUTE TO SEE YOUR NARROW SHOULDER. XDXDXD.

Third. NEXT WEEK IS (maybe) EXO'S COMEBACK! I need to run my iTunes ID to get their song legally. SOMEONE ALREADY DO PRE-ORDER THEIR ALBUM? I'M NOT RICH SO I CAN'T T___T. Their photo cards also appear in twitter. WANNA GET BAEKSOO CARDS >.<.

Fourth. Their new reality show will air on 9th of May at 10:10 PM (KST). Let's anticipate it guys. You will know more about them! ^^.

Fifth. THIS IS SO OKAY FOR ME. Luhan, Xiumin, and Chanyeol joined instagram not long ago. Lol. I did download my instagram back since I don't have any soul again in IG. WELCOME*-*.

Sixth. IT IS ALMOST BAEK'S BIRTHDAY!!! WHO SEND HIM A GIFT? RAISE YOUR HAND! Ok. Don't think I'm a crazy girl or like a bitch but I DID!!! I don't mean to show off to you all but I just want to share. I can't talk to my friends since they don't like the topic -__-

Seventh. Not only Kyungsoo who join as actor but HERE BAEKHYUN and LU GE TOO! Baek will do musical, the title is "Singing in the Rain". He also bought foods for all of the staffs and actors. Kind maknae^^. On other hand, Lu ge prepare for his debut as an actor in Chinese movie called "Back to 20" (idk well).

Eighth. Yesterday many news said that drama "Its Okay, It's Love" already begin with reading the script. Kyungsoo wore black suit when he came to SSTP with Suho. I saw some photos when he wore glasses too. HARRDYO POTTER :D.

Ninth. WHO NEED TUTORIAL FOR OVERDOSE MAKE UP? IT JUST APPEAR ON MY TL and HERE you are.

Tenth. CHANYEOL WILL APPEAR ON ROOMMATE and even there's Park Boom. NICE!!! 2NE1 member there will keep EXO CHANYEOL HAPPY! HAHAHHA{}


Okay. That's all for this post. If someone will give me some news or update or wanna add more just contact me on gmail or maybe inbox me on tumblr or ask.fm :) Byeeee^^

No comments:

Post a Comment