Press

CRY AND LAUGH


How hard your suffer Kris? I want to hear from your deep heart.
Can I help you? Only just give you a half of my happiness world, can I?
Should we, as fans, gather for you to give some statement so SM can understand what you want as an artist and tread you as a human? /it's positively impossible/
BUT OVERALL I"LL GO WITH YOU KRIS HYUNG!!!
I'm still in your galaxy and also direction to your galaxy, I still keep it /you are dreaming to much fit XD/
Do you remember "Don't Go" lyrics?

It is match me so much right now.

It's like we're dancing, when I'm with you I'm not scared of anything.


Be it a second or eternity, I know where I want to be.
So baby don't go~
Take me anywhere with you and we'll walk together forever.
Oh~ and when the world ending I'll be right by your side.
Please don't leave when the morning comes, please don't just disappear.
Please tell me that you will always be right here.
Oh~ It's as if I'm dreaming, don't fly away my beautiful butterfly.
Yesterday is the worst day for me. I keep crying but suddenly baeksoo photos came out and yeah SCREAMING! HURT MY STOMACH LOL.
Yesterday due to Kris lawsuit problem MNET kept airing XOXO but it's about EXO Japan Fanmeet.
Baek and Soo use the bedroom together!! HOW CAN MY HEARTBEAT NOT RUN???
When baekhyun soot the camera to them, IM SO SPEECHLESS. MY SHIPPER REALLY DAMN GOOD LOOKING ON THAT POSITION!! T____T
Even I mass my friend on twitter LOL. HELLO YOU ARE NOT THE ONE WHO JUMP AND GOT SHOCKED with all of baeksoo stuff and did.
Baeksoo so JJANG! AMAZING!

And the way im laughing, suddenly someone tweet that tao sung in SM building and SAAAADDDD. CRYING FOR HIM AGAIN. I TOLD YOU GUYS! I WAS WORRIED WITH THE BOYS and yeah, I can help them just with pray and pray. May God listen our wish.
I hope if one of you read this post:
1. Don't bash me because of my first line.
2. Don't hate me if I SHIP THEM MUCH.
3. Just ignore me if you think this as spam.

THANK YOU^^ be strong for all EXO fans. I plan to stole Lay's power to heal you all :c

No comments:

Post a Comment